[dehai-news] Thanksgiving Party

From: Tesfay Sebahtu (tesfayseb@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 17:42:32 EST

Hello seb dehai

http://www.hagereyeritrea.com/web/images/stories/TG_flyer_TN.jpgThe YPFDJ of
the Bay area would like to invite everyone to our First Thanksgiving Party.
We have prepared for Fun filled party for the entire family on this
Thanksgiving weekend to celebrate and give thanks to what Eritrean and
Warsai Ykealo in particular has accomplished to advance Eritrea to a free,
vibrant, secured, prosperous and self-reliant nation.

When: Saturday Nov. 29th 2008
Where: 2501 Harrison St. (27th and Harrison St.)
                 Oakland, CA 94612
Time: 6 PM to Midnight

http://www.hagereyeritrea.com/web/images/banners/TG_flyer_web.jpg

image001.jpg