[dehai-news] Eritrean -Christmas and New year party at Columbus, Ohio

From: Andebrhan Haile (ahaile@unityhealth.org)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 23:35:01 EST

Christmas and New year party for all Eritreans and Eritrean Friends in Ohio

When: 12/27/08 Saturday

Where: At Haimerl Center
                1421 Morse Road, Columbus, Ohio 43229

Musicians and singers : Eritrean Youth band :- Fnan and Zehaye from New York. Alex from Canada.

Time: 8 PM to AM

Fnan is one of the talented Young Eritreans who can play all instruments and sing all kind of songs that I have ever seen on my life. He grew up in America and he mastered the Tigrina songs. I hope he will tour through out USA and be an example to our children.
Every one who is closer to Ohio should travel to this event.

All Eritreans please bring your kids to this event and they will be motivated to study Eritrean
language by Fnan's Music and song.

PLEASE NOTE: Property of Unity Health System -- www.unityhealth.org
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the user of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. This email message is considered Virus Free by our virus scanning software. All email is considered property of Unity Health System.
Address policy questions to address below.
gwadministrator@unityhealth.org

This message was processed by the Kodak Secure Email Server @ Unity Health System. Powered by Aliroo's PrivaWall.