[dehai-news] Special Event @ Oakland ECCCC

From: Alazar Abraham (alazarabraham@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 19:36:00 EST

On Saturday, Dec.13th. The West Coast
Festival Committee will make the final meeting by presenting all reports. This
meeting is a must to all Bay Area Eritreans. The highly expected 2008 Festival
Video is in the market for the public. City members in S.Francisco, Santa Rosa , San Jose
and Sacramento
please send your respective delegates to attend the meeting and to take the
Videos and distribute among the hard working community members. Comments given
about the video is excellent!

   Saturday the 13th. Our friends from Colorado
will be in Oakland
to accomplish their promise by preparing dinner to our community for the
sublime cause. Rocky Mountain
cosine is completely Elena’s recipe. The dish is confidential to make it
surprise to all friends. Come and enjoy the good mode of Mr. “Z” who is so
enthusiast and exited. He is eager to dance with all friends in the Bay Area. Every
one is well come!

     During the dinner, Three YPFDJ members, from Washington DC Futsum,
from Denver Colorado Rut Zerizghi and Selamawit Feshaye from Oakland will highlight the progress and
the importance of being organized under the umbrella of the international YPFDJ.

    We will have also a guess speaker from Grassroots Institute for
Fundraising Training of San Francisco .
An insight of sharing experience how to develop a system of professional fundraising
for community like ours.

        hasEML = false;