[dehai-news] (OLF) OLA kill and wound 117 Ethiopian troops in one month

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 14:19:01 EDT

Heroic Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) Freedom Fighters Made Over 28
Wayyaanee Invading Troops Out of Action

(OLF News, December 14, 2008) The hope and shield of the Oromo people,
the Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) Eastern Command reported that our
gallant freedom fighters have put over 28 Wayyaanee [Ethiopian] invading
troops out of action on December 07, 2008 in Eastern Oromia, Eastern
Harargee Zone, in the district of Gowgow, killing 13 enemy troops and
wounding at least 15. Our heroic fighters took a swift and coordinated
attack on the enemy troops which were terrorizing the local Oromo
farmers by the name of "search operation of the OLA".

It is known that in this intense fighting the Wayyaanee troops are
forced to escape from the area leaving their dead bodies behind and
picking up their wounded by helicopter and military vehicles. Some of
the wounded are reportedly taken to Burqaa Tirtiraa town.

In this operation our freedom fighters have captured several automatic
guns, hand grenades, and ammunitions from the enemy.

It is to be recalled that OLF News has reported that on November 28,
2008 OLA fighters killed 7 enemy troops and wounded 9 others between
Fadis and Gurawwaa at a place called Laga Qarsaa by putting the enemy
troops in a trap. Moreover, OLF News has reported that our gallant
freedom fighters have killed 31 and seriously wounded over 42 TPLF
invading troops on October 31, 2008 in Eastern Oromia, Western Harargee
Zone, in the district of Gabiibaa at a place known as Waldaya at the
rivers of Saaqataa and Raammis.

OLA eastern command added that our freedom fighters would continue their
attack on the invading Wayyaanee troops until liberation.

http://www.oromoliberationfront.org/News/2008/Heroic%20Oromo%20Liberatio
n%20Army.html

<http://www.oromoliberationfront.org/Images/Gallary/OLA2007/Picture_163.
jpg>