[dehai-news] [OAKLAND] Kids Day 2008 Celebration {Sunday Dec 21, 2008 @1:00PM}

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 19:44:15 EST

Selam All,
It is December 2008 again! Guess what the Kids of Oakland and surrounding are preparing for? Yep! They are asking about Kids Day 2008 Event.

Celebrating for the 3rd year, we are encouraged to see the free spirited Eritrean Kids roam around, poking at each other, knowing each other, posing for portrait pictures, winning prizes, eating, drinking and getting a special care as Eritrea's most cherished future assets.

We get many kids obsessed with the games who slight the portrait pictures session. The problem arises when they don't find their picture in the Kids Day Year Book. Heck, they'd give you enough grief! So this year, we plan to drag each kid in front of the cameras :) Other than that it will remain a free format playground!

"All you can eat, All you can drink, All you can play" format that is!

Well, we passionately say "Let Eritrean kids rule our playgrounds for the 3rd time!"

You are cordially invited to the Kids Day 2008 Celebration.
      Sunday December 21, 2008 @1:00PM
      Greek Orthodox Church
      4700 Lincoln Blvd., Oakland, CA 94612

Please visit our site: http://shebab.org/kids_poster_2008.html