[dehai-news] DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT: Musie Mahari

From: The Musie Mahari Foundation (musiefoundation@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 04:46:21 EST

Dear Friends & Family:   We are saddened to announce the passing of our beloved brother, son, husband, uncle, and friend Musie Moses Mahari. Unexpectedly, Musie passed on December 13, 2008 due to a stroke and left earth at God's will.   Please keep the Mahari Family in your prayers during this very difficult time.   A non-profit foundation has been established to assist with a traditional burial in Eritrea and for the education of his two beloved young children, Robel and Rahel Mahari. All donations are tax-deductible.   For more information on Musie and our scheduled homegoing service details, please see attached.   Sincerely, The Musie Moses Mahari Foundation Boston, MA