[dehai-news] Young Eritreans Band from CANADA and New York to play at Columbus Ohio This coming week end.

From: Andebrhan Haile (ahaile@unityhealth.org)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2008 - 06:00:17 EST

Fnan one of the Young Eritrean musician said " we are heading to entertain the Eritreans Young, adults Old and children at Columbus Ohio this coming Saturday. I hope this will be
an example to the young Eritreans that we can play our cultural music. Yes We Can...as Elect President Obama said. Our goal is not to stop on Ohio. We will tour the states. We will domenstarte to our lovely Eritrean Fathers,Mothers,Brothers and Sisters through out the States. I hope our Ykealo Musician will attend and evaluate our performance"

This band is wonderful and I advise all Eritreans to come to the events with your lovely children. This is a good chance for our children to know each other.

the date is : 12/27/08 at bpm to am Saturday
Place : 1421 Morse Road , Columbus, Ohio 43229

PLEASE NOTE: Property of Unity Health System -- www.unityhealth.org
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the user of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. This email message is considered Virus Free by our virus scanning software. All email is considered property of Unity Health System.
Address policy questions to address below.
gwadministrator@unityhealth.org