[dehai-news] POST: Beginner Adult Tigrigna Course Available starting January 11, 2009

From: nueys-dc (nueysdc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2008 - 16:16:41 EST

Dehai - Selam! Can you post the announcement below on your website. ~Thank you.

NUEYS-DC LISTSERVE ANNOUNCEMENTS
DECEMBER 27, 2008
www.nueys-dc.org

NUEYS-DC Adult Beginner Tigrigna Language Class -

Learn how to read and write in 2 sessions, GUARANTEED!

If you are interested in NUEYS-DC Adult Tigrigna Language Class, and would like to register early;

Please send the following information to info@nueys-dc.org

Full Name
Age
Email

Classes will beginSunday January11, 2008 from 5 - 6 PM
@ the Eritrean Civic and Community Center (6th and L Sts. NW Washington DC)

Languages Available

Tigryna - Level I Class time Sunday 5 - 6 PM

1 Course total - $50 - ($25 registration, $25 materials)

You must be 18 years or older.

Please forward on to interested persons and we hope you will take advantage of this great learning opportunity.

Thank you,

~NUEYS-DC
www.nueys-dc.org