Date: Thursday, 11 June 2020
Thursday 11 June, 2020
RNS Number : 6489P
11 June 2020
Danakali Investor Presentation
Danakali Limited (ASX: DNK, LSE: DNK, Danakali, or the Company) is pleased to share the Company's Investor presentation Colluli Project: ready for take-off , which covers Danakali's compelling investment case and provides an update on the Company's recent developments and future plans for the Colluli Potash Project (Colluli or the Project), located in Eritrea, East Africa.
Danakali's investment fundamentals:
• High quality Board and Executive team with deep project execution experience
• Developing one of the biggest, most advanced, high quality and potentially economically rewarding fertiliser projects in the world
• EPCM phase 1 complete, phase 2 completion in progress; construction planned in 2021
• Sulphate of Potash (SOP) is the premium, high margin potash type
• Advanced financing US$250M of funding1
• Binding 10-year offtake with EuroChem2, providing cashflow certainty
• First quartile operating costs of <US$150/t (mine gate)
• Unrivalled scale with 1.1Bt Ore Reserve and almost 200 year mine life
• Cashflow anticipated of US$85M p.a. at full production
• Lowest capital intensity and exceptional returns (NPV10, real US$439m, IRR 31.3%)
➔ Low cost
➔ Premium product
➔ Development underway
➔ Expected production and revenue targeted in 2022
As a reminder, Danakali will host today a live webinar, where the CEO Niels Wage will provide an update on the Company's recent developments and future plans for Colluli. The event will be held today at 3pm Perth / 8am London. Further details of the event, along with a registration form, are available here .
The copy of the investor presentation is available on Danakali's website .
No new material information will be disclosed in the investor presentation and during the event.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the Company's website
Follow Danakali on LinkedIn
Subscribe to Danakali on YouTube
Announcement authorised for release by the CEO of Danakali.